Tag Archives: Twitter
Here’s where you can get a TON of great Life Quotes that will help you through your day:
What can you expect? What kind of Life Quotes?
– “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” — George Horace Lorimer
– “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” – Zig Ziglar
– BLESSED is he who Doesn’t Show Hatefulness over what is LOST, but instead, shows GRATEFULNESS over what is LEFT.
– “Square your shoulders to the world, be not the kind to quit; It’s not the load that weighs you down but the way you carry it.” Anonymous
– “If we prayed as much as we worried, we’d have a lot less to worry about! Give God your worries.” Rick Warren
– “OK, what’s important? Let’s ignore the rest and move on.” Sandy Arbuthnott, former Royal Navy flight instructor
So, you get the idea, right – and those are from Tweets just in this last hour. Here’s the first step:
1. Sign up for a Twitter account. This doesn’t mean you have to participate and Tweet all day – you simply have to read the good stuff that will come your way and energize your day!
Go here: How do I sign up for Twitter?
2. Search Twitter using the Search box:
In this box, type this exactly: #quote
And you will be amazed at the results. It will look like this:
Really cool, right!? Well, we’re not done yet. You want to save some of these new people so their rich Life Quotes will always be on your Twitter page.
3. Click on the Twitter name to add them to your timeline:
Note how the name changes color. Next you will see where you can “Follow” them. This is placing their Tweets in your timeline just for you.
Here you can also see if their Tweets are something you enjoy and really want to follow BEFORE you click the follow button.
And that’s all there is to it!
Enjoy new Life Quotes everyday of the year and Share with others to help them in their lives!
Incoming search terms:
- twitter quotes
- new life quotes 2012