Donna opened the session by calling up another group of RVP’s up to the podium. I already had my notebook open, ready to take notes as fast as I can. My best blue pen was ready to jot down any relevant tip.
They each got up, introduced themselves, told their story and then closed with advice. Here’s a sampling; these are great:
– Find someone you love to do this business with.
– Listen better.
– God is good, life is tough – don’t get the two mixed.
– Don’t quit, no matter what is going on in your life.
– God’s timing is perfect.
– We all go through pain – you’re not alone.
– Embrace tough times – get through it – look for the good, look for the opportunity. Bounce.
– Become the leader you want your team to follow.
– Reach down to your team. Stay connected.
– They invested in you, you now invest in them.
– Positive thinking will affect the way you dream.
– The Lord knows the plans He has for us.
– You don’t know someone’s Why – don’t prejudge.
– Focus on one reach out method. Find one you’re good at and stick to it. Learn it and make it duplicatable.
– The business is my obligation to share.
– Busy people are great. Don’t give up on them. Drip.
– Don’t attach yourself to the outcome – attach yourself to the activity.
– The Generosity Factor (TM), The by Ken Blanchard,S. Truett Cathy (founder of Chick-Fil-A) – good book!
– If you want to get good at the business, get more uncomfortable.
– Be duplicatable.
– We’re in the business of building others, so build yourself. Find those strengths within you.
– Start people thinking about the business.
– Dream big. Believe in yourself. Never give up.
– The people driving the Mercedes have gotten over the obstacles, instead of letting the obstacles get over them.
– What you think about you bring about.
– Enlarge your vision. Dream like a child.
– Learn to say “next” a lot quicker.
– Act like an RVP until you are one.
– Become the person you’re looking for.
– Use the 45 Second book.
– Listen more to prospects needs.
– Tap into “Why” you are doing this business.
– Help your downline set goals.
– Mind your mind.
– Have a sense of urgency.
– Have a vision and dream for your team.
– Realize that this is your destiny.
– Ask God to show you who needs this business.
Wow! You learn a lot just reading through that list! Isn’t there a ton of knowledge in there? And if you don’t understand one of the tips, enter a comment and I will address it.
Next time I will share with you what was presented about the REsults Presentation.
This entry is a little late tonight. We made a decision to listen to a live interview over Internet Radio station http://www.achieveradio.com/ with Don & Nancy Failla. We’re following their system in our organization and Stacia Trivison did an incredible job interviewing this awesome couple.